- Modern Annotations
- Spring Statute Tips
- See, Sort, Slice
- Use “Copy With Citation” to Finish Briefs Faster
- Fastcase Legal Research App Update for iOS 8
- Check Statute Currency on Fastcase
- Free CLE webinars for South Carolina attorneys — first one TODAY!
- Live CLE Trainings to Welcome South Carolina Attorneys to Fastcase
- Fastcase Announces 2015 “Fastcase 50” Award Winners
- “I was impressed by Fastcase 7 when I saw a preview of it a year ago and this beta release confirms my initial impression. Current users will be glad to know that this new version does not discard any of the functionality that was already available in Fastcase. Rather, it enhances that functionality in several respects — most notably with universal search — and does it through a faster, more intuitive interface that puts all the key resources and tools right in front of you.” – Robert Ambrogi, LawSites, July 9, 2015.
- “Like the Tesla Model S, Fastcase 7 is faster and smarter, but it’s even better than Tesla because you won’t have to search for a Supercharger to use Fastcase.” – Carole Levitt, Internet for Lawyers, July 10, 2015.
- “Fastcase 7 is a platform which invites lawyers into deep interaction with the content. Each screen has an amazing variety of visually distinct displays which invite a researcher to explore their search results in different ways.” – Jean P. O’Grady, Dewey B Strategic, July 10, 2015.
- “At all times, everything users need to access the cases and statutes that comprise the whole of the content, is presented cleanly and intuitively on the screen.” – John DiGilio, Freepint, July 2015.
- “[T]he mobile application is free. This powerful legal research tool essentially allows users to carry the entire American law library in one place. Users can search by citation, keyword (in Boolean or natural language), or browse entire statute collections. The best results are promoted to the top and include a citation analysis so that users can see which cases are most cited.” – ABA, Technology for the Litigator, March 30, 2015.
Upcoming Webinars More Webinars | RSS
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (2015)2015-08-04 12:00PM Register
- Advanced Tips for Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (2015)2015-08-06 12:00PM Register
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (2015)2015-08-11 12:00PM Register
Stay informed about new developments in law and technology, as well as Fastcase news, features and promotions by signing up for our e-mail list. Simply enter your email address below to sign up.