- “Fastcase has 800,000 subscribers and has not raised their prices since their launch. Yet they continue to build out a product which is growing more and more like Lexis and Westlaw and looking less like its competitors in the ‘low cost’ market.” – Jean O’Grady, Dewey B Strategic, September 25, 2015.
- “The legal research company Fastcase has acquired one of its prime competitors among middle-market legal research providers, Loislaw. Fastcase has purchased Loislaw from Wolters Kluwer, which had acquired it in 2000 for $95 million.” – Robert Ambrogi, LawSites, September 21, 2015.
- D.C. Bar Expands Partnership with Fastcase
- “For the third year running, the Fastcase legal research app is the most popular legal app among lawyers, according to the 2015 edition of the annual Legal Technology Survey Report compiled by the American Bar Association’s Legal Technology Resource Center.” – Robert Ambrogi, LawSites, September 9, 2015.
- “Have a law library in the palm of your hand with Fastcase.” – Emily Schiola, Heavy.com, August 7, 2015
- “While the full version of Fastcase requires a subscription, the mobile application is free. This powerful legal research tool essentially allows users to carry the entire American law library in one place.” – Patrick Soon and Rebecca Bellow, Technology for the Litigator (ABA), March 30, 2015.
Upcoming Webinars More Webinars | RSS
- Advanced Tips for Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (2015)2015-10-08 04:00PM Register
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (2015)2015-10-13 04:00PM Register
- TopForm 14 Basics2015-10-15 04:00PM Register
Stay informed about new developments in law and technology, as well as Fastcase news, features and promotions by signing up for our e-mail list. Simply enter your email address below to sign up.