- Massachusetts Bar Association Adds Fastcase Legal Research Benefit for Members
- “This system is designed to cater for the fact that legal research almost always involves delving into a very specific area of law rather than generically searching for cases. This presumption has led the Fastcase team to feature a search function which shows not only how popular a particular case citation is in terms of how many times it has been cited in other cases but also demonstrates its popularity based on how many times the term has been cited in that particular area of law, providing search results which are arguably far more relevant.” – Tristan Cardwell, Crozdesk, October 15, 2015.
- “Fastcase has 800,000 subscribers and has not raised their prices since their launch. Yet they continue to build out a product which is growing more and more like Lexis and Westlaw and looking less like its competitors in the ‘low cost’ market.” – Jean O’Grady, Dewey B Strategic, September 25, 2015.
- “The legal research company Fastcase has acquired one of its prime competitors among middle-market legal research providers, Loislaw. Fastcase has purchased Loislaw from Wolters Kluwer, which had acquired it in 2000 for $95 million.” – Robert Ambrogi, LawSites, September 21, 2015.
- D.C. Bar Expands Partnership with Fastcase
- “For the third year running, the Fastcase legal research app is the most popular legal app among lawyers, according to the 2015 edition of the annual Legal Technology Survey Report compiled by the American Bar Association’s Legal Technology Resource Center.” – Robert Ambrogi, LawSites, September 9, 2015.
Upcoming Webinars More Webinars | RSS
- Advanced Tips for Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (2016)(not for CLE credit)2016-02-18 01:00PM Register
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (2016)(not for CLE credit)2016-02-25 01:00PM Register
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (2016)2016-03-03 01:00PM Register
Stay informed about new developments in law and technology, as well as Fastcase news, features and promotions by signing up for our e-mail list. Simply enter your email address below to sign up.