- Spring Statute Tips
- See, Sort, Slice
- Use “Copy With Citation” to Finish Briefs Faster
- Fastcase Legal Research App Update for iOS 8
- Check Statute Currency on Fastcase
- Free CLE webinars for South Carolina attorneys — first one TODAY!
- Live CLE Trainings to Welcome South Carolina Attorneys to Fastcase
- New Ways to Organize Your Favorite Documents on Fastcase
- “[T]he mobile application is free. This powerful legal research tool essentially allows users to carry the entire American law library in one place. Users can search by citation, keyword (in Boolean or natural language), or browse entire statute collections. The best results are promoted to the top and include a citation analysis so that users can see which cases are most cited.” – ABA, Technology for the Litigator, March 30, 2015.
- “The most cited ‘best new feature or function’ added to an information resource in 2014 was the collaboration between Fastcase and Heinonline. Fastcase although not quite a start up is still a relatively young, still edgy newcomer to the legal information market. They offer low cost access to primary law using an innovative search algorithm and offering visual displays of search results. [ . . . ] [S]ince cases and academic materials have a perfectly symbiotic relationship, one feeds off and informs the other, Hein and Fastcase deliver a low cost suite of core research materials.” – Dewey B Strategic, March 22, 2015.
- “I came across a recent Lawyerist podcast where Ed Walters, adjunct law professor at Georgetown and co-founder of Fastcase, offered some interesting insights. For you future lawyers out there – never fear! Walters predicts that, if managed intelligently, new technology could lead to more jobs for the legal sector, not less.” – Scholastica, March 12, 2015.
- “[Fastcase] is now faster and beefed up visually, with overdue bug fixes, ditched auto-correct (“so it doesn’t interfere with Boolean searches”), and new features like footnotes that are clickable. Old users, grab the update now, and newcomers, download Fastcase in a hurry.” Law Technology News, March 6, 2015
- “From large-firm librarian after large-firm librarian, I heard the same thing: Fastcase is now a key part of their legal-research line-up. (Not to slight Casemaker, but it was Fastcase I heard mentioned most often.) Now part of the mix is Fastcase . . . and these larger firms are encouraging associates to use them for routine case law and statutory research. These services, once seen as rebels, have joined the establishment. And that’s a good thing for the market overall, because it is driving cost reductions and product enhancements.” Bob Ambrogi, LawSites 12/31/2014
- “For the second successive year, the Fastcase legal research app is the most popular legal app among lawyers . . . Among lawyers who reported having downloaded a legal-specific app, 36.5% listed Fastcase.” Fastcase is Most Popular Legal App, ABA Survey Says, Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites, 9/8/2014
Upcoming Webinars More Webinars | RSS
- TopForm 14 Basics (April)2015-04-21 12:00PM Register
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (2015)2015-05-05 03:00PM Register
- Advanced Tips for Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (2015)2015-05-07 12:00PM Register
Stay informed about new developments in law and technology, as well as Fastcase news, features and promotions by signing up for our e-mail list. Simply enter your email address below to sign up.