- Fastcase Announces 2016 “Fastcase 50” Award Winners
- Thank you to PLLIP-SIS, for recognizing Fastcase with the 2016 Vendor/ Outside Champion award
- Five State Bar Associations Renew Fastcase Benefit
- Massachusetts Bar Association Adds Fastcase Legal Research Benefit for Members
- “This system is designed to cater for the fact that legal research almost always involves delving into a very specific area of law rather than generically searching for cases. This presumption has led the Fastcase team to feature a search function which shows not only how popular a particular case citation is in terms of how many times it has been cited in other cases but also demonstrates its popularity based on how many times the term has been cited in that particular area of law, providing search results which are arguably far more relevant.” – Tristan Cardwell, Crozdesk, October 15, 2015.
- “Fastcase has 800,000 subscribers and has not raised their prices since their launch. Yet they continue to build out a product which is growing more and more like Lexis and Westlaw and looking less like its competitors in the ‘low cost’ market.” – Jean O’Grady, Dewey B Strategic, September 25, 2015.
Upcoming Webinars More Webinars | RSS
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (2016)2016-10-06 01:00PM Register
- Advanced Tips for Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (2016)2016-10-13 01:00PM Register
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (2016)2016-10-20 01:00PM Register
Stay informed about new developments in law and technology, as well as Fastcase news, features and promotions by signing up for our e-mail list. Simply enter your email address below to sign up.