Ever print something from a website and find that some of the page has been cut off or the URL is printed across the bottom of the page? Fastcase allows you to print clean, single or dual-column Word documents, PDF documents, or WordPerfect-compatible rich text format documents.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Once you’ve found your case, click the Print/Save button link located in the gray bar above the case.
2. Choose your preferred number of columns in the “Number of Columns” drop-down box.
3. You can also choose whether to print the document from Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat in the Format drop-down box.
4. When you’ve selected all your preferences, press Print/Save and your document will open in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat.
5. From here, you can save the document and print it later or print it right away.