Fastcase for the iPad is Here!
We are delighted to announce Fastcase for the iPad, the most recent addition to our family of mobile apps. The new app (which is compatible with iPhones as well), takes full advantage of the iPad’s gorgeous high definition display, making it even easier to read cases and statutes on go.
Like the original Fastcase app, Fastcase for the iPad is available as a free download in the iTunes store, allowing you to search our comprehensive library of state and federal primary law for free.
Fastcase for the iPad gives you instant access to an entire set of case law reporters and statute books wherever you are, making the iPad the only legal pad you need in your briefcase.
– Even cleaner and sleeker navigation in high definition.
– Access your complete list of search results when viewing the full text of a document.
– Choose from 5 different font sizes using the font slider.
– Easily search within a document using the “Find” bar.
– Manage (and delete) your save documents using an improved saving feature.
Press and Reviews
– Click here for the official press release.
– Review by Josh Auriemma of Legal Geekery.
– Review by Jeff Richardson of iPhone JD.
– Review by Greg Lambert of 3 Geeks Law Blog
– Review by Christi of PadGadget
– Review by Bonnie Shucha of WisBlawg
For more information, visit www.fastcase.com/ipad.
Download the app here.