7.3.4 – Guided Search
– Guided Search – We’ve added a “Search Terms” section to the “Search Options” window. The new section shows you tips on how to write a Boolean search query, and it also hosts our new Guided Search feature! Guided search helps users who are unfamiliar with Boolean Searching by automatically constructing their query step by step.
– Jurisdiction Tooltips – States on the Jurisdiction Selection Map will now show a tooltip with their name.
– Interactive Timeline Tooltips – We’ve added more information to the tooltips on the Interactive Timeline and made some visual improvements.
– Search Options Shortcut – Pressing “Enter” or “Return” will now run your search from anywhere in the Search Options window.
– Collapsible Tag Cloud – There is now a button to hide the Suggested Terms cloud in the bottom left of the Results view, for users that want more room to manage Filters.
– Search options – Jurisdiction Selection Map would sometimes appear to vibrate when selecting some states.