7.4.11 – Closing in on Tellus – 8/16/2019
- New Homepage – homepage has been redone and is more sleek and obvious where to start without removing important data.
- New Library – Iowa Court Rules.
- Scope Picklists – Now can add all federal and state courts.
- Search scope – Last used jurisdiction now used if no default is set.
- Favorite Documents – can now add a folder from a heading bar.
- Currency Information – You can now see the currency of statutes and regulation.
- Authority Check Print – You can now print the authority check.
- Batch Print From Outline – You can now batch print from the outline.
- Search Parsing – Search query now accepts both kinds of double quotation marks and won’t break up a search in quotes based on connectors.
- Relevance Algorithm – Addressed saving sliders bug.
- Interactive Timeline – Fixed bug where you couldn’t hover over cases, now bad law cases are more apparent.
- Firefox Scrolling – Now able to scroll on the outline view on Firefox.
- Activation Emails – Emails for activation were not always going out, this has now been fixed..
- Large batches of Chiclets – Now you can see more or hide large numbers of chiclets.
- Public Links – If you already have a Fastcase account then the “Already subscribed?” button will take you directly to the document from public link..
- Default Printing – Dual Column printing is only the default for Caselaw, otherwise single column default printing..
- Apply Changes – No need to apply changes to search scope any longer, filters automatically apply.
- Open New tab – When opening a case in a new tab the current case remains in the case view.
- UI Polishing – Addressed minor CSS and html issues.