7.4.7 – Bug Bash Round 2 – 6/14/2019
- Added final report of the AI Commission on Consumer Bankruptcy
- Added search scopes to homepage – Now you can see your current and saves copes directly form the home page.
- Facet Scroll Bar – Easier to grab and move now.
- Statute annotations – Were missing, now appearing
- TransUnion Page redirection – Page was redirecting for two factor authentication.
- Re-indexed typeahead results – Removed case names from keyword suggestions and statutes are now working.
- Missing BLB report – BLB report was not showing up, now it is.
- Citation case senstivity – Citation searches are now not case sensitive.
- Scope visibility – Large scopes now completely visible on scope section.
- Edge scroling issue – Edge users can now scroll to the bottom of pages.
- Statute search issue – Statute were not showing up, can be done via restricting scope.
- Home Screen Tite Title Change – Changed help & Support” to “Help & Tutotirals” on home screen.
- Default scope Change – Is now the entire database.
- Facet No results – Added no results text to facets where no results are present.
- Short name library added to search – Now finding a case with a short name is much easier.