Account Director, Enterprise Sales – West Coast
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a
comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data
visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology
company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research
information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-
house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you have a competitive spirit or goal-oriented? Do you enjoy crushing your sales
targets? Enjoy cultivating new relationships as much as engaging with existing
relationships? A desire to continually grow professionally? Passion to inspire clients
with forward-thinking products? Comfort with new technology? Then we want you to
join our Enterprise Sales team as an Account Director targeting mid-size and large law
firms, and other multi-user accounts in growth categories helping to grow market share
for Fastcase solutions including Fastcase legal research, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox,
Full Court Press and API data services. This position is remote based on the west
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Increase market presence and revenue for Fastcase’s leading products, from
opening conversations with value propositions to facilitating virtual or in-person
demonstrations of products – Fastcase 7, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox, Full Court
Press and API data services.
● Engage your vast network of large law firm and corporate legal contacts in
discovery conversations about Fastcase applications and service solutions
utilizing a consultative sales approach.
● Schedule, organize and host clients and prospects through in-person meetings,
web demonstrations, and events and conferences.
● Prospect new contacts and deepen business relationships with existing contacts
with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned territory.
● Record daily, weekly and monthly sales activities in Salesforce.com.
● Qualify and respond to inbound leads.
● Renew and upsell existing accounts to incorporate new Fastcase products or
data conversion services in the assigned territory.
● Develop and maintain existing account relationships with regular touch points to
ensure client engagement with Fastcase, and leverage the Partner Success
team to help deepen engagement of Fastcase products within accounts.
● Inspire past prospects and accounts to re-evaluate Fastcase services and
products for their needs.
● Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives.