Account Executive Enterprise Sales
Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you have a willingness to learn? A desire to continually grow professionally? Passion to inspire clients with forward-thinking products? A comfort with new technology? Then we want you to join our Enterprise Sales team as an Account Executive targeting mid-size and large law firms, and other multi-user accounts in growth categories helping to drive our innovative Artificial Intelligence Sandbox, and our recently acquired Docket Alarm products.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Increase market presence and revenue for Fastcase’s leading products – Fastcase 7, Docket Alarm, the Artificial Intelligence Sandbox, TopForm, Full Court Press.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to communicate the Fastcase value proposition to clients and prospects through in-person meetings, web demonstrations, and events and conferences.
- Develop contacts and deepen business relationships with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned territory.
- Record daily, weekly and monthly sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Manage and respond to inbound leads from press releases and outbound marketing campaigns into multi-year agreements.
- Renew and upsell existing accounts to incorporate new Fastcase products or data conversion services in the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain existing account relationships with regular touch points to ensure client engagement with Fastcase, and leverage the Outreach team to help deepen engagement of Fastcase products within accounts.
- Inspire past prospects and accounts to re-evaluate Fastcase services and products for their needs
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Identify and execute on new revenue growth opportunities, products and categories
- Participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with manager
- Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions-based assistance
- Be an active member of the Fastcase Sales team by cross-knowledge sharing and celebrating the team’s successes
- 7+ years B2B sales experience, preferred experience in technology or legal services industries
- A four-year college degree, no exceptions
- D. helpful, but not required
- Proven track record of growing a business opportunities pipeline, pipeline management, and consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas
- Must love all aspects of the sale process – prospecting, cold-calling, presenting, securing approvals, closing and asking for referrals
- Be an aggressive self-starter
- Proven track record as an exceptional closer (e.g, President’s Club)
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, and time-management skills, including the ability to communicate formally and casually at all levels of a company
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Fastcase products and client needs
- Experience in and willingness to assist in the development and evaluation of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Complete comfort with new technology and complex software products
- Based in the contiguous United States; Washington, DC or New York, NY is preferred
- Frequent travel is required to attend in-person meetings, market conferences and events representing Fastcase; the ability to travel via all methods, including the ability to drive oneself
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary with commission plan). Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.