Data Analytics Client Manager
Do you have a passion to inspire clients with forward-thinking products? A passion for telling stories with data? A desire to continually grow professionally? Then we want you to join our team as a Data Analytics Client Manager.
This position is expected to develop, renew, and grow new business for Fastcase Data Analytics Solutions and its various content components, in an assigned territory through driving increased awareness of the value and competitive differentiators of Fastcase Data solutions through presentations, training, demonstrations, client relationship development, and client maintenance. Responsibilities include working directly with our Retail Sales and Enterprise Account Executives in securing new Fastcase Data Analytics, and Data Solutions, and driving transactional utilization of new Fastcase Analytics tools in the Artificial Intelligence and data space. The candidate must be technology and data tools savvy, supporting from lead generation to presentation to firm-wide roll-outs as part of the sales and customer experience team. Responsibilities extend throughout each of the firm’s locations and training on Fastcase Artificial Intelligence and Data Solutions to drive use and market share. Job requires the individual to be adept in presenting, training on our developing Data Analytics tools with a deep product domain and competitive knowledge, and leader/champion in supporting the Sales Teams in all markets.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Define and execute against Enterprise and Retail Sales plans for assigned geographic territory, and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals through providing support in all aspects of prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to communicate the Fastcase value proposition to clients and prospects through telephonic conversation, in-person meetings, and state bar events, including demonstrations of Fastcase Data Analytics tools.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce to provide leadership an insight into pipeline and performance.
- Drive use provide onsite training post adoption of Fastcase Data Analytics tools.
- Support and execute all sales renewal efforts.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Identify and execute on new revenue growth opportunities and categories.
- Participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with manager.
- Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions based assistance.
- 7+ years in B2B software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical or business focused preferred.
- Proven track record of growing a business opportunities pipeline, pipeline management, and consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas.
- Strong ability to use data to tell stories and teach others how to use data to tell stories.
- Technology proficiency and product expertise of emerging pipeline of data analytics tools.
- Must love all aspects of the sale process – prospecting, cold-calling, presenting, negotiating, securing approvals, closing and asking for referrals.
- Demonstrates outstanding networking capabilities and exhibits a professional demeanor, business maturity, and an understanding of the purpose of Fastcase and competitive strategies, pricing, and products.
- Possess a deep understanding of the legal environment, competitive landscape, market condition and trends, or have a willingness to learn and embrace the above.
- Be an aggressive self-starter.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Fastcase products and client needs.
- Requires travel up to at least 50%.
- Must be able to lift and carry sales collateral of approximately 25 lbs.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary). Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.