Director of Partner Relationships
Fastcase is looking for a Director of Partner Relationships to manage the P&L of one of our larger customer segments, overseeing the direct management of the program, from overall strategic execution of the program across 29 states along with dozens of local bars, specialty bars, and membership organizations. The role includes developing partner specific products, sales, marketing roadmaps, working across a cross functional team that includes both internal teams in sales, technology, product and marketing as well as aligning with our bar partner teams.
The individual selected will develop general manager skills crucial to running a business. In this role, you will engage closely with customers to ensure market success of Fastcase services and help role out new products, features and services to best serve our bar members.
- Oversee the overall P&L and growth plans of this key customer segment, developing a plan for each bar that best serves our bar partners
- Foster relationships with partners and prospective partners in order to grow segment.
- Execute on a state product, sales and marketing roadmap in coordination with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel and meet with bar association and partner leaders, attend conferences, Board meetings, and develop proposals for new partnerships, including bidding on RFPs as they become available.
- Meet with partners to identify and validate new market opportunities and requirements, prioritize requirements and use cases, and execute plans.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product, sales or business development with information publishing experience a plus.
- BA/BS required, JD preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Military veterans encouraged to apply.
The position is based in Washington, D.C. Applicants should send their materials to email@example.com.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary). Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.