Director of Sales
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a
comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data
visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology
company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research
information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-
house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you have a competitive spirt or goal-oriented? Do you know how to hire, train and
motivate team members? Do you enjoy selling just as much as leading a team? Do
you enjoy negotiating complex, multi-year agreements and solutions? Do you enjoy
being a strong voice in go-to-market strategy – taking into account your team’s
feedback and your client experiences? Do you enjoy crushing your sales targets?
Enjoy cultivating new relationships as much as engaging with existing relationships? A
desire to continually grow professionally? Passion to inspire clients with forward-
thinking products? Then we want you to join our Sales team as a Director of Sales
targeting and overseeing a team that engages mid-size and large law firms, and other
multi-user accounts in growth categories helping to grow market share for Fastcase
solutions including Fastcase and Casemaker legal research, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox,
Full Court Press and API data services. This position is remote based in Washington,
DC or southeast region of the US.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Increase market presence and revenue for Fastcase’s leading products, from
opening conversations with value propositions to facilitating virtual or in-person
demonstrations of products – Fastcase 7, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox, Full Court
Press and API data services.
● Act as a player-coach by engaging your vast network of large law firm contacts
and corporate contacts in discovery conversations about Fastcase applications
and service solutions utilizing a consultative sales approach across a developing
team of emerging talent.
● Manage a growing team of sales professionals at varying stages of their careers
● Organize and host sales team calls and participate in cross-department calls
representing the sales team and “voice of user” for enterprise partners.
● Manage Southeastern and D.C. clients and prospects through in-person meetings, web demonstrations, and events and conferences.
● Prospect new contacts and deepen business relationships with existing contacts
with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned territory.
● Record daily, weekly and monthly sales activities in Salesforce.com.