Enterprise Account Director – West/Southwest
Do you have a competitive spirit or goal-oriented? Do you enjoy crushing your sales targets? Enjoy cultivating new relationships as much as engaging with existing relationships? A desire to continually grow professionally? Passion to inspire clients with forward-thinking products? A comfort with new technology? Then we want you to join our Enterprise Sales team as an Account Director targeting mid-size and large law firms, and other multi-user accounts in growth categories helping to grow market share for Fastcase solutions including Fastcase legal research, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox, Full Court Press and API data services. This position is remote based on the west coast.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Increase market presence and revenue for Fastcase’s leading products, from opening conversations with value propositions to facilitating virtual or in-person demonstrations of products – Fastcase 7, Docket Alarm, AI Sandbox, Full Court Press and API data services.
- Engage your vast network of large law firm and corporate legal contacts in discovery conversations about Fastcase applications and service solutions utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Schedule, organize and host clients and prospects through in-person meetings, web demonstrations, and events and conferences.
- Prospect new contacts and deepen business relationships with existing contacts with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned territory.
- Record daily, weekly and monthly sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Qualify and respond to inbound leads.
- Renew and upsell existing accounts to incorporate new Fastcase products or data conversion services in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain existing account relationships with regular touch points to ensure client engagement with Fastcase, and leverage the Partner Success team to help deepen engagement of Fastcase products within accounts.
- Inspire past prospects and accounts to re-evaluate Fastcase services and products for their needs.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Identify and execute on new revenue growth opportunities, products and categories.
- Act as “voice of user” for your clients with internal colleagues to build and refine go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure client needs are being met.
- Participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with manager.
- Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions-based assistance.
- Be an active member of the Fastcase Sales team by cross-knowledge sharing and celebrating the team’s successes.
- 7+ years B2B sales experience, preferred experience in technology or legal services industries
- A four-year college degree, no exceptions
- J.D. helpful, but not required
- Located in the Mountain or Pacific time zones with easy access to major or secondary airport
- Proven track record of growing a business opportunities pipeline, pipeline management, and consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas
- Must love all aspects of the sale process – prospecting, cold-calling, presenting, securing approvals, closing and asking for referrals
- Be an aggressive self-starter
- Proven track record as an exceptional closer (e.g, President’s Club)
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, and time-management skills, including the ability to communicate formally and casually at all levels of a company
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Fastcase products and client needs
- Experience in and willingness to assist in the development and evaluation of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Complete comfort with new technology and complex software products
- Once safe to do so, frequent travel is required to attend in-person meetings, market conferences and events representing Fastcase; the ability to travel via all methods, including the ability to drive oneself
- Must be able to lift 25lbs for conference travel with reasonable accommodations
Reports to: Director of Sales
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation based on experience. We offer generous benefit package which includes employer’ fully paid premier coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD coverage, Group life term insurance. We also offer competitive 401K matching & Profit-sharing bonus programs.
We are a legal research company founded in 1999 to democratize the law and to make legal research smarter. We work with citation analysis, data visualization, and big data to uncover hidden relationships in the law, and we build powerful, beautiful tools for legal research.
Fastcase’s mobile apps are the most popular smartphone apps for lawyers, and its legal research service has been named the New Product of the Year in 2010 and 2014 by the American Association of Law Libraries. EContent Magazine has named Fastcase as one of the most important companies in the digital economy. More than 1,200,000+ legal professionals have access to Fastcase, with more subscribing every day. We are a small, growing team doing great, important, disruptive work — with the soul of a startup and the stability of a profitable, established business.
Conveniently located near the White House, McPherson Square Metrorail station, bus stops and Capital Bikeshare racks.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com.