Fastcase Marketing and Graphic Design Intern
Fastcase is looking for bright students or recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in marketing and graphic design in the legal technology and publishing space. The Marketing, Graphic Design and Project Management Intern will work directly with the Alliance Manager to assist on partner marketing as well as special projects as assigned by the team.
- Provide support for the sales and marketing teams
- Present work at stand-ups and cross-functional go-to-market strategy meetings
- Data entry of leads and prospects
- Proofreading and accuracy checking
- Research/analyze potential markets
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suit
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Must be located in Washington, DC or able to commute into the city
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks. The position is located in Washington D.C. Please send materials to email@example.com for consideration.