Full Stack Developer Position
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
The successful candidate develops, plans and analyzes, and designs products, and program full-scale Web-applications that require extensive research. Utilizes advanced knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies. The Full Stack Developer will work in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment, following Agile methodologies.
Full Stack Developer Will:
1. Build and implement the application’s complex functionalities using Angular 8 Framework for User Interface (Typescript, HTML, CSS), Node.js for the backend services, REST Architecture for web services.
2. Create, manage and architect application’s Infrastructure using AWS services like EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS.
3. Architect and Develop the application’s search engine using Elastic Search for storing and extracting data, and node.js for handling the requests.
4. Develop APIs (Application Program Interface), application’s microservices and other services using .NET MVC core framework.
5. Maintain the Fastcase Database, write optimized SQL queries for data extraction and insertion.
Minimum Requirements & qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.