Experienced and Motivated Inside Sales Manager
In this role, the Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of Inside Local Sales Executives to meet and exceed monthly new business revenue goals as they target small to medium sized businesses in the law firm market, converting trial subscriptions into long term customer subscriptions. In this role, you will be responsible to manage, mentor, train, recruit and drive a team’s success while exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Manage a team of 4 to 6 Inside Sales Reps. Marketing and selling Fastcase Digital Legal Research Solutions,
- Interviewing, hiring, training and maintaining accountability of your team, standing up the team.
- Conducting regularly scheduled team meetings and training sessions, specifically around CRM, working with Sales Operations team to build a transparent and flexible CRM system.
- Join your team on sales calls and in sales meetings when assistance is needed
- Meet the team’s monthly and annual new business sales goals
- Analyze and use data to meet goals
- Collaborate with individual sales team members and research to identify category positioning needs, educate on best responses, and reinforce marketplace standing
- Collaborate daily with internal teams including product team, marketing, finance and executive leadership to . to keep informed of latest news and updates as to sales developments and results.
- Develop and facilitate continuous improvement of sales techniques and execution by team
- Continuously iterate and monitor consistent sales performance and sales results
- Identify inefficiencies in our sales process and sales performance and act to core
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 to 8 years plus, relevant experience in sales and inside sales
- 3-5 years managing an Inside Sales Team. Some account management skill set would be ideal
- Prior experience in information solutions a plus
- Excellent time-management, organization and multi-tasking skills—able to manage all assigned projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including outside sales, marketing, editorial, product, and operations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce. Proficiency with, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Marketo a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Health Benefits
- Amazing Coworkers
- Transparent and approachable executives
- Situated in a fantastic refurbished historic brick former hardware store in downtown, Washington, D.C.
To be considered for this position, please email Steve Errick (email@example.com) with most updated resume, being sure to include:
- Relevant experience: including software, career highlights, and/or exemplary projects
- Relevant work experience and tenure therein
- References (if available)
- Any additional materials beneficial to a comprehensive review of skills and competencies for the position (if available).