IT Project Manager & Network Engineer
Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research platforms in the United States, democratizing the law by putting a comprehensive law library in the hands of law firms, solo attorneys, in-house counsel, government lawyers, and law students. Founded in 1999 and based in Washington, D.C., Fastcase is applying cutting-edge technology to the law, allowing it to leapfrog legacy providers and usher in a new era of access, transparency, and legal technology.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager & Network Engineer in Charlottesville, VA.
Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies; Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects; Develop product development schedules; Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center; Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements; Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and other responsibilities as assigned by the President, CIO and COO of the company.
- Complete knowledge of ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, .NET CORE
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Good skills and know-how of MS-SQL/ MY-SQL Server
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies like JS, jQuery, html5, CSS
- Good communication skills and fluency in following languages:
- Detailed knowledge of DTsearch engine and various other indexing software and ability to coordinate the response from them for efficient presentation on the website.
- Basic knowledge of API, Android, and IOS platform to coordinate development of the mobile platforms of current sites and new mobile apps.
We offer a generous benefit package, which includes fully paid premier insurance coverage for medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability insurance, and group life term insurance. We also offer competitive 401K matching & profit-sharing bonus programs. $98,280 – $110,280
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.