Reference Attorney or Law Librarian Position
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you enjoy legal research? Do you enjoy teaching people tools that you’re passionate about? Do you enjoy presenting and sharing your expertise? Fastcase is seeking a research professional to join our Sales & Outreach team. We change the practice of law every day — the ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking innovator. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Assisting researchers in all 50 states in using the Fastcase research platforms.
- Provide expertise in all jurisdictions with customers of varying experience in legal research and practice area
- Presenting to diverse audiences, including via webinar and in person.
- Presenting can include travel, so a willingness and ability to travel is a must.
- Partner with Sales and Alliance teams to engage partners and their end-users with personalized engagement plans.
- Collaborate with our product team to create new tools to enhance the research experience.
- Collaborate with the content team for new products and materials
- JD or MLIS with legal focus
- 1-2 years of experience with presentation and communication
- 1-2 years of business development experience is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Strong research skills with 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Technical competence
- Be located in Pacific time zone state, such as Oregon, California, Washington State, Nevada. This is a remote office position
- Occasional travel is required to attend market conferences, representing Fastcase; willingness to travel by all methods and must have a valid driver’s license
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary).
Please send your resume to email@example.com.