Fastcase, a leading legal information technology company and publisher, is looking for a creative and analytical thinker to join our Marketing Team. The Marketing Manager will take charge in planning, developing, and executing marketing campaigns. They will also be responsible for collaborating with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to generate engagement via multiple channels that drives sales for a growing collection of products.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Develop overall product and brand marketing plans.
- Develop revenue targets, report on results, accountable in benchmarking and adjusting plan around results that drive growth.
- Conceptualize, write (with Product team support), implement, and execute multiple weekly marketing campaigns using multi-media and email marketing best practices
- Curate, schedule, and report on complimentary social media marketing campaigns
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the engagement-nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Maintain customer marketing lists for all segments
- Maintain the content on the Fastcase website
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and make changes as needed
- Support other departments with any email deliverability needs
- A marketing degree or equivalent working experience
- Must be an independent thinker able to take initiative with little guidance
- Must have the ability to work within tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Have 1+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Must have proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Must be highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Must be an excellent communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to carefully check messaging for potential written and visual errors
- Must have a deep understanding of email marketing best practices, email production, GDPR, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Experience with HTML & CSS coding, project management software, and email marketing platforms
- If travel is needed for attending conferences, events or in-person meetings, you must have the ability to travel via all methods, including the ability to drive oneself
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Seniority Level: 2+ years
Location: Washington, D.C.