Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C.-based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, state bars, law schools, and government sectors and includes analytics products such as Docket Alarm, and for workflow solutions, NextChapter.
Fastcase is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team in our Washington, DC office.
Our Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing campaigns and initiatives that inform and educate prospective customers about our suite of products, from social media ads to drip campaigns, and beyond.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, and eager to learn. This role includes everything from producing marketing content, to managing our social media platforms.
As a rapidly growing company, you will have a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies
- Participate in the campaign development cycle from the initial brainstorming, creative approaches, analysis of available market research to the different phases of production development and implementation
- Create and execute content for marketing campaigns, events, paid media, newsletters, social media platforms, blogs, landing pages, website and print collateral
- Manage social media channels and editorial calendars
- Manage marketing KPI’s, data, metrics and analysis
- Assist in PR strategy and execution
- Produce and du-dup lead lists in Salesforce & spreadsheets and maintain Salesforce logs
- Manage timelines, prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction;
- Maintain organized leads, workflows, content libraries, and help organize and archive when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in journalism, English, marketing, communications or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in marketing and communications environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with best practices on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, work independently and collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Software (SaaS) or B2B marketing experience
- Experience in the legal industry is a plus
- Experience with the following tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Canva, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with email drip campaigns and monthly newsletters
Reports To: Marketing Director
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation based on experience. We offer a generous benefit package, which includes fully paid premier insurance coverage for medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability insurance, and group life term insurance. We also offer competitive 401K matching & profit-sharing bonus programs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.