Product Management Intern, Summer 2019
Fastcase is looking for bright students interested in pursuing a career in legal technology and publishing. The Product Management Intern will work directly with product managers at Fastcase and gain hands-on experience working with our research and analytics tools as well as the new Full Court Press imprint.
- Provide support for product enhancements in various stages of development
- Present work at stand-ups and cross-functional go-to-market strategy meetings
- Research target markets and identify requirements for new products and enhancements
- Proofreading and accuracy checking
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Preference will be given to applicants studying computer science or law.
- Military veterans encouraged to apply.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks. The position is located in Washington D.C. Please send materials to email@example.com for consideration.