Fastcase is looking for a Product Manager to advance Docket Alarm, our market-leading solution for docket alerts and analysis. Our product management team works closely with engineers, sales executives, and senior leadership to design legal solutions services that our customers love.
In this role, you will engage closely with customers to ensure market success for docket analytics products. As a Product Manager, you will have significant working relationships with senior executives, client leaders, and an extended team of resources from sales, customer support, professional services, marketing, and product development.
- Execute on key product enhancements to drive the product vision.
- Meet with customers to identify and validate new market opportunities and requirements, prioritize requirements and use cases, and translate requirements into tasks for engineering sprints.
- Work closely with software engineers to determine methods for implementation and plan release schedules.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to articulate value propositions and develop go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with the sales, outreach, and marketing teams to drive customer engagement, including early adopter and advisory board feedback programs.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product management with a focus on software products and technologies.
- BA/BS required, JD or MBA preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Military veterans encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their materials to email@example.com.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Fastcase offers a casual, collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary). Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.