Reference Attorney or Law Librarian
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Do you enjoy legal research? Are you willing to train others? Do you enjoy presenting and sharing your expertise? Fastcase is seeking a research professional to join our Outreach team.
- Assisting researchers in all 50 states in using the Fastcase research platforms.
- Provide expertise in all jurisdictions with customers of varying experience in legal research and practice area
- Presenting to diverse audiences, including via webinar and in person.
- Presenting can include travel, so a willingness to travel is a must.
- Creating reference guides and other materials for new and experienced users.
- Providing low level technical assistance for the TopForm Bankruptcy program
- Collaborate with our tech team to create new tools to enhance the research experience.
- Collaborate with the content team for new products and materials
- Collaborate with sales to reach out to new and returning customers.
- JD or MLIS with legal focus
- 1-2 years experience with presentation and communication
- Strong research skills with 1-2 years experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Technical experience
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
We change the practice of law every day — the ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking innovator. Bonus points for computer science or legal tech experience. Compensation commensurate with experience.