Sales and Marketing Intern, Summer 2018
Fastcase is looking for bright students interested in pursuing a career in legal technology and publishing. The Sales and Marketing Management Intern will work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams at Fastcase and gain hands-on experience working with our research and analytics tools.
- Provide support for the sales and marketing teams
- Present work at stand-ups and cross-functional go-to-market strategy meetings
- Data entry of leads and prospects
- Proofreading and accuracy checking
- Research/analyze potential markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Military veterans encouraged to apply.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, law schools, and government sectors.
Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks. The position is located in Washington D.C. Please send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.