Sales & Marketing Growth Intern
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter who has a passion for connecting with people and creating value. We are looking for someone to join the Fastcase Sales & Marketing team to work with external partners and the internal team to provide smarter experiences that add value to those relationships. We are looking for a team-player who’s excited to bring new ideas forward to make Fastcase even smarter for its clients. This is a 6-month, full-time position that starts immediately in our Washington, DC office.
Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service with market leading products (Fastcase7, Docket Alarm, Fastcase BK that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful data and docket analytics, and visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. Our service helps attorneys track litigation, find information relevant to the lawsuits they are working on, as well as help them predict what the judge will say as their case continues. A Washington D.C. based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing law firms, businesses, schools, and government.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Partner and collaborate with Fastcase sales team to build proactive, long-term relationships with Fastcase customers and collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
• Develop strong understanding of Fastcase’s market leading products, and the internal systems, especially Salesforce, and processes to ensure a smart customer experience and maximize revenue potential.
• Act as the voice of customer by providing feedback and solutions to the Product team and Development team for them to consider incorporate into future releases of the products.
• Work with the Marketing team and Outreach team to create useful and engaging resources to ensure client adoption of Fastcase products.
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other company meetings to stay informed and share your ideas.
• Enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of professionals who are inspired by Fastcase’s mission to create smart technology.
• 0-1 years sales and/or marketing experience
• Experience working with a client relationship management tool, Salesforce is preferred
• A four-year college degree, no exceptions
• Be an aggressive self-starter
• Exceptional time management skills
• Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Fastcase products and client needs
• Located in Washington, D.C. metro area
• Experience in and willingness to assist in the development and evaluation of new products and the improvement of existing products
• Occasional travel is required to attend industry conferences and events representing Fastcase; the ability to travel via all methods, including the ability to drive oneself
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
Fastcase offers a diverse, casual, and collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits (including: Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life & Accidental Death and Disability insurance, Paid time off, 401(K) and competitive salary with commission plan).
Please send your resume to email@example.com.