Free COVID-19 Resources
In light of the COVID-19 epidemic the Fastcase team is working with our partners to ensure lawyers and volunteers have access to complimentary resources available to them. If at any time you’re experiencing difficulty logging into your account, please contact the Fastcase team at firstname.lastname@example.org and access will be provided. Fastcase has created a COVID-19 resource hub, bringing together free legislative and government updates and COVID-19 content across leading news media sources.
Stay on top of trending legal issues. Below are searches for recent legal cases involving COVID-19:
- Recent Cases and Pleadings Involving COVID-19
- New Complaints and Pleadings Mentioning COVID-19
- All Legal Dockets and Documents Mentioning Coronavirus or COVID-19
Featured cases for the week of May 18, 2020:
- Holloway v. Planet Fitness Franchising LLC et al
- SMITH v. UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
- BM Real Estate Services, Inc. d/b/a Priority Financial Network v. Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions LLC et al
- ERIC R. SHANTZER, DDS v. TRAVELERS CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, THE TRAVELERS INDEMNITY COMPANY
- Bell et al v. Cal-Maine Foods et al
Relevant COVID-19 Cases, free with Fastcase Public Links
For the week of May 18, 2020:
- Profiles, Inc. v. Bank of Am. (D. Md. 2020)
- Am. Ass’n of Political Consultants v. U.S. Small Bus. Admin. (D. D.C. 2020)
- Democratic Nat’l Comm. v. Bostelmann (W.D. Wis. 2020)
- Additionally, in the coming days and weeks Fastcase will be coordinating to provide additional webinars for relief support. Many of these webinars are available for CLE credit in many jurisdictions, and a great way to accumulate CLE credit remotely. Visit our webinar schedule blog post to sign up for sessions now.
In addition to the COVID-19 resources page from American LegalNet, we want to specifically highlight ALN’s free tracking Court Closure Status:
Court closures and Emergency Orders Tracker – a comprehensive website tracking the latest closures and emergency orders across federal and several state courts, updated by the largest team of licensed litigation attorneys in the industry.
On March 22, 2020, the FDA issued guidance for industry and FDA staff to help expand the availability of ventilators as well as other respiratory devices and their accessories during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click here to submit your email address for a free PDF of this Medical Risk Law article.
COVID-19 Coverage from Bloomberg
State Action Dashboards and Local Resources