7.4.9 – IE Compatability Work – 6/28/2019
- Gateway Checkout – Now checks for payment info before proceedings to checkout and adds an item when you click on it through outline.
- Los Angelis – law library now defaulting to California, not Louisiana
- IE Issues – Several IE issues taken care of to increase usability and make it function and look like other browsers.
- Emails Repeating – Emails were sending several copies of cases to users, now only sending one.
- Authority Check Work – Case being viewed no longer first on authority check, can now see additional information like number of citations and date of case, .
- Scrolling on Safari – Fixed the missing scroll bar on outline in Safari
- Facets work – Removed name disappearing on facet dropdown titles.
- Search Scope Default – Now defaults to dropdowns to select jurisdiction.
- Law Library Home page – Slight redesign to make it appear better.