7.5.0 – Tellus
Additional detail and descriptions
– New Jurisdiction & Source Menu, expediting selection/changes of search scope.
– New Facets allow easier refining of the search scope, jurisdiction editing, and quantifying of the number of results in each category.
– New Library – Florida Legal Malpractice Law library added.
- Opening links in new tabs. Clicking on links using CTRL+Click (or right-clicking “Open in New Tab”) now properly opens the document in a new browser tab.
- Bad Law Bot now shows negative treatment at the top.
- Document Icons Menu now better scales for smaller screens, no longer hidden behind a hamburger menu (☰), but are always displayed.
- Error messages corrected to be more helpful.
- Interactive Timeline now displays without requiring user mouse movement.
- Loading Spinners are no longer displayed slightly off from the Icons.
- Better Typeahead hover behavior. When hovering over Typeahead suggestions, the suggested results no longer jump over to the right.
- Fixed Chrome Autocomplete, which previously covered Typeahead suggestions and other results. This has been fixed site-wide.
- Added Icons to Scope Bar, permitting users to more-easily Remove and Edit the current scope.
- Results List Grid permits (1) easier scanning and (2) quicker sorting.
- Suggested Terms and Tag Cloud. The previous Tag Cloud feature can now be displayed in a list format, permitting users to quickly change their search query to (1) add that term or (2) exclude that term.
- Browse Tooltip now reads “View an outline of primary and secondary materials.”