188.8.131.52 – A Set of Important Changes
– Jurisdiction and Sources. Choosing jurisdiction(s) is a bit simpler: After filtering, the app now shows only the most-relevant sources. We’ve also made a few other small cosmetic changes.
– Facet Pane persistent closure. After you close the Facet Pane, the app will now remember that choice until the session ends.
– Hein Journals. Lists were out of order, but now they’re propery alphabetical.
– Browse Scrolling. More-easily get to the bottom of the page.
– UI Polish. Turned hovered-over icons orange, eliminated glowing borders, changed to more-accuate download icon, changed the Jurisdiction Selector’s Reset button to gray, standardized the default behavior.
– Alerts. Each alert will now be a separate e-mail. (Granularity-lovers rejoice!) And now you can send a single alert to multiple recipients. When adding recipients, remember: With great power comes great responsibility.