Bar Association Subscribers
Interested in Providing Fastcase
for your State Bar?
Fastcase has partnered with 23 state bar associations and dozens of voluntary bar associations to provide legal research as a free benefit for members. If your bar association doesn’t provide access to Fastcase, ask your member benefits coordinator or executive director to contact us!
For Bar Associations
Would you like to bring Fastcase to your members? A Fastcase member benefit is a proven way to attract new members and to increase member retention. Your members will appreciate the added value you bring, and a Fastcase benefit ensures that no member will ever forgo conducting legal research because he or she could not afford access to the law.
For more information about Fastcase member benefit programs, please contact the Fastcase Bar Association Relations group at 202-999-4974 or click here.
- American Immigration Lawyers AssociationMore Info
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Cincinnati Law Library
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- D.C. BarMore Info
- The Florida BarMore Info
- Georgetown University Law Center
- State Bar of Georgia
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar AssociationMore Info
- Jenkins Law Library (available to members with less than 50 attorneys)
- Kern County Bar Association
- Law Reader
- LA Law Library
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Marquette Law School
- Maryland State Bar AssociationMore Info
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Missouri BarMore Info
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy AttorneysMore Info
- State Bar of NevadaMore Info
- New Jersey State Bar AssociationMore Info
- New York Criminal & Civil Courts Bar AssociationMore Info
- New York State Bar AssociationMore Info
- State Bar of New Mexico
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Social Law Library
- State Bar of South DakotaMore Info
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia State Bar
- State Bar of Wisconsin
Login to Fastcase
through your bar association
If you are a member of any of the bar associations or other partners below, you already have free access to Fastcase! To log in, visit your bar association website by clicking the link below.
Please note that our partners do not share your login information with us, so if you do not have your password for the bar website, please contact your bar association.